http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, December 12, 2011

TINAGO FALLS: A Natural Wonder…


TINAGO FALLS: A Natural Wonder…



Battling the current were my nephews, nieces and I. We didn’t beat the current but it was real fun.

What you see in this photo is not only what you get and although its name “Tinago” (Hidden Falls) describes how it was before its discovery; it is a misnomer. I would recommend renaming it “The Valley of Falls “or “The Waterfalls Valley” because the entire valley (not visible in the pictures) drips with breathtaking waterfalls. On the left and right of this frontal photo is likewise water cascading from the forest that I can only describe as natural wonder beyond compare of what I have seen neither in real life nor photos at National Geographic. You are virtually surrounded by cascading deluge of real natural wonder.

You have to see it to believe.

Going down the valley in the past so I was told was sheer adventure where you have to climb down and up again with ropes through mud and thick foliage of forest. It has since been developed by the government with stairs snaking through the forest but the steep staircase is still not for the faint hearted especially the elderly. Some years ago when I first visited the valley; my very young son laughably had to manually lift his legs one at a time to get to the top of the stairs :-)




NLK



No comments:

Post a Comment