http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PREVIOUS LIVES: NOBODY IS A STRANGER


DO WE HAVE PREVIOUS LIVES?


I WONDER IF WE HAVE PREVIOUS LIVES…

Paranormal investigators agree that rarely do we befriend someone we haven’t known in a previous life. They even tend to stay close or be reborn into the same family...

Our miracle baby...well, we call her a miracle because she was born in 2005 when my wife was 46 years of age. The age difference between her and my youngest and only son was 16 years when she was born. She is our angel of joy. I have 3 other elder daughters.

Anyway...here is the mystery. Her closeness to my 3rd daughter is amazingly different. Even at the early days and weeks of her life...I observed how her eyes flicker, the movements of her arms and legs whenever Naira was nearby. Whenever she cried inconsolable...Naira would just pick her up and she would stop.

Naira was away for 3 days. She went to the province to attend a childhood friend’s wedding. When she walked through the door...I was observing Nishreen inside her playpen. She paused playing, stared at her for a second and then started screaming with both hands extended towards her. Naira had to bend down and pick her up. She was only 7 months old. I returned to Saudi Arabia (after 4 years hiatus) when she was 9 months old. The bond became even closer as she grew up. Her other sisters complained to me of how she would leave them while in the midst of a play and seek out Naira whenever she heard her voice returning from school. I found her closeness to Naira real strange…different from me, her mom and other siblings.

It makes me wonder: did Naira and Nishreen know each other’s in a previous life.
Previous lives (BBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment