http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, October 17, 2014

BIBLE PROPHESIES: The Caliph of Babylon

I have been for more than twenty years arguing for Babylon ever since the passage of UN Resolution 666 on September 13, 1990. I found it weird that Christians of all people who believe in the bible as a holy book refuse to accept the Biblical Babylon as the same Babylon referred to in the Book of Revelation although the same biblical places are mentioned by names. Whenever I mentioned UN Resolution 666; they look at me wide-eyed hearing it for the first time. With the advent of the internet and YouTube; I became even more open and argumentatively combative especially with people in the web maligning Islam the latest of which is the rise of ISIS. Finally I found one who scholarly as a Christian in authority says that there is no other Babylon as I have always been saying other than the original Babylon of the Bible which is Iraq. I have edited the following video to show only the parts describing Babylon. This man is rabidly anti-Islam in fact my thread on this video was: “UN Resolution 666 is the beginning of the end you moron…the ISIS is just the natural evolution of your Christian government’s evils in the Middle East.”




No comments:

Post a Comment